Fall Vibes

A Look at Popular Trends This Fall Season
Fall Vibes

Yellow and red leaves falling off and flying around as the wind blows. The Autumn season is here, which means we will be having many new items around Coral Springs; that includes new scents, styles, drinks, and new temperatures.

Breezing our way into tasteful flavors, Starbucks has been selling so many drinks, workers have been moving quite fast from early mornings to evenings for these popular fall drinks. According to Ria G., a current Starbucks worker in Coral Springs, “As soon as our fall line started there was a lot, a long line for the pumpkin spice latte here,” meaning this drink has constantly been selling since the fall line started.

The famous “PSL” (Pumpkin Spice Latte) actually turns out to be Ria’s favorite drink; she describes it as, “An iced pumpkin spice latte, but sometimes a little bit of white mocha in it mixed in just for extra sweetness. And I definitely love it with oat milk and no whip.” Your favorite drink can be customized as well!

Furthermore, as you’re walking with your PSL into the Journey’s store to find the shoes currently leading all the trends, you may find the viral boot Ugg’s or even Tasman Ugg’s. These are some popular comfort picks; everyone during Fall season seems to get into the cozy, comfortable, and neutral colors. Fall fashion comes in a vast variety of styles, colors, and patterns.
When it comes to styles, people seem to go either for the causal look or a more proper attire. In Avreigh R.’s opinion, a customer shopping for clothes, she expressed, “I’ll say an orange crop top, grey sweatpants with Ugg’s” is her abstract casual Fall outfit. What is your ideal style for the fall?

The aromatic scents approaching from candles, body sprays, and moisturizers are rising in popularity. Bath & Body Works shelves have been heavily stocked up with many new scents. An Assistant Manager, Sarah, from a Bath & Body Works in Coral Springs, in fact, claims, “Our most popular scent is probably Champagne Apple & Honey. It’s a sweet smell with the apples in it and kind of bit of tang that’s supposed to come with the champagne, and it flew off the shelves when it came in as a candle.”

Candles “seem to be the hit of the season,” according to Sarah. “They help people get into the fall mood.” Wouldn’t it be great to come inside your house and have scents like Pumpkin Spice or even a sweet Vanilla come rushing through your nose?

Not only is Fall about getting into the “cozy” mood, though, it is about having fun as well. Holidays come up during the Fall, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving Day. People seem to look forward to the holidays since they’re about gathering with friends and family. As Fall approaches, festivals tend to open and help set the mood with entertainment, music, food, and much more. Be sure to stay tuned to the CSHS Chronicle website and app (The Student News Source App) if you want updates about events and trends for these holidays!

The Fall season is unique and many activities have their own meaning. Not only are there plenty of elements that will help you get into the traditional Fall mood, such as twinkly lights, PSLs, and Ugg boots, but there are also plenty of opportunities to spend time with friends and family and let the cozy, comforting spirit set the vibe as well. Fall is here!